Home > Shipping/Refund
- Plants are shipped on Monday and Tuesday ONLY via USPS Priority Mail.
- I ship supply orders and water proof live streaming cameras within 24 hours, except Saturday and Sunday.
- I will acknowledge payment and also email you with the tracking information once your order ships.
- Occasionally there can be delays in shipping by the Post Office. Once USPS has accepted the package I have no control over what they do with it.
- The shopping cart is not intuitive enough to know how many plants can fit in one box. Please be assured you will not be overcharged on shipping costs. I will refund extra shipping costs the day your order ships. If you would like to know what the shipping is in advance, drop me an email with a list of items you wish to purchase. Please do not forget to include your zip code in the email inquiry.
- If you prefer to mail a payment, the extra shipping, if there is any, can only be used towards credit towards future purchases.
- I will combine shipping whenever possible to save you the most shipping charges possible.
- Not all plants can ship in the same box. I can sometimes ship small supplies in the same box with plants, but not always.
- I do not ship out of the continental USA. HI, AK, PR and US Virgin Islands please email me your order and zip code because some plants can ship to those areas.
CHECK OUT OPTIONS
- We accept PayPal, Amazon or a Check/Money Order.
- Note: Live aquatic plants are not held unless you are paying by Check/MO. Do not pre-order if you are using PayPal or Amazon as your payment method. I do not hold orders until the proper time for your area.
- It is your responsibility to know your zone hardiness and buy accordingly.
- I do not hold orders until the proper time for your area. Please place your order at the appropriate time for you area.
- I am not `pond fish eat them, or if they are damaged by frost and or freezing temperatures.
We guarantee that all plants are shipped alive and healthy, have been inspected by the Department of Agriculture in the state of North Carolina. We treat all plants for parasites, fungus and bacteria. We will never ship anything I would not personally put in my own pond!
Once you accept the plant, it is no longer returnable because of deadly viruses that could contaminate our growing facilities.
Returns will only be allowed in cases where I have made an error on the order. I must be notified by email within 24 hours if there is an error in your order.
After 24 hours all claims of dead plants will require a photo as proof and or the return of the plant at our discretion.
All plants must be returned, packaged properly for shipping, within 7 days of arrival. There will be no refunds after 7 days and I will assume that the order was acceptable unless I hear different from you within 24 hours. If you are having a problem with a particular plant, please email photos and your phone number and I will email or call you ASAP.
Pond supplies and live streaming cameras are not returnable.
The camera is covered by the manufacturers guarantee for one year from day of purchase. Please contact me prior to returning a camera for instructions. A camera will be replaced or repaired as determined by the manufacturer. A camera that has water inside will not be replaced or guaranteed, Water inside the camera will void the guarantee.
A check made payable to Bonnie Hale for the amount of $16.98 must be included with ta camera return.