- Color: Deep Burgundy (one of my favorites)
- Blossom size: One of the largest flowering Hardy Water Lilies. Slightly fragrant. One of the best bloomers around
- Foliage: Dark green w/burgundy splotches
- Water depth: Full sized 12" to 24"
- Size: Medium/Large
- Light: Min. 6 hours of full sun per day
- Others: Works well for medium/large ponds
Lilies should be planted in no-hole containers, or line the container with burlap. Hardy in zone 3 or higher. Flowers May through September, depending on your zone. If grown in shallower than recommended water depth, the leaf spread will be greater but in colder zones they need to be moved to deeper water to survive the winter.